Welcome to Western Australia International Optimist Dinghy Association.
Our main goal is to bring Optimist sailors and their families together to have some fun! We give sailors access to state, national and international regattas while also helping Optimist sailors develop the essential sailing skills and techniques to compete at their best level and provide sailors' rankings updated throughout the sailing season.
- Sat, 24 SeptCrawley24 Sept, 7:30 am – 29 Sept, 9:00 pmCrawley, Australia II Dr, Crawley WA 6009, AustraliaWestsail REGISTRATIONS OPEN ‼️ 📣 Hosted by Mounts Bay Sailing Club, the Coaching Clinic will be held from 24 - 27 September, with the WA Youth Championships to follow on 28 and 29 September 2022. https://www.sailing.org.au/events/119692/
- Sat, 29 OctSouth Fremantle29 Oct, 8:00 am – 30 Oct, 5:00 pmSouth Fremantle, Fremantle Sailing Club, 151 Marine Terrace, South Fremantle WA 6162, AustraliaSail Freo is Western Australia’s premier blue water dinghy event. Sailed on the pristine waters of the Indian Ocean, the 2022 Sail Freo will provide an ocean sailing experience that you can’t get anywhere else. https://fsc.com.au/sailfreo-2022/
- Sat, 19 NovRoyal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club
- Sat, 19 NovFremantle19 Nov, 1:00 pmFremantle, 151 Marine Terrace, Fremantle WA 6160, AustraliaA new event sponsored by Clear Orthodontic Studio, our aim is to get young sailors out on the water at South Beach, Fremantle for a 5 Saturdays event spread over summer. 19 November 2022 * 10 December 2022 * 4 February 2022 * 18 March 2022 * 25 March 2022 https://fsc.com.au/2022-23-cos-opti-cup/
- Sat, 03 DecRoyal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club
- Sun, 19 FebNedlands Yacht Club